The Great Outdoors

The great outdoors, a far away place for some. I enjoy the great outdoors. I love to camp, swim, walk, boat, hunt, fish, .... I have grown up watching my mother work in the garden during the summer and I have decided that now is the time for me to follow her lead and continue to enjoy the great outdoors in a new way. My mother has decided to completely tear out her flower gardens this year. If you knew my mother, you would understand that next year she will spend countless hours and money recreating these flower gardens. If mom isn't going to have beautiful flowers for me to sit and look at I am going to have to put in the labor and create my own oasis. Come along for the ride and see how a true novice makes it this year in the flower garden. Who knows, maybe I will even try vegetables next year.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It is Spring Time Again

It is finally Spring Time again. I didn't do such a great job on this blog last year and keeping it updated, but I will be attempting to do a much better job this year. A garden is always a nice way to start off a morning or end a day. This will also be a great place for me to take amazing photos with the camera that I received at Christmas. My husband is a wonderful man. He also gave me a bird feeder and stand for my birthday. Now the birds can enjoy the flowers and the food. The new camera will feel loved as well with all of the photos that I will be taking throughout the spring and summer in my garden. Let the weather become warmer once again and let the flower bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment